Thinking about all the possible titles for my blog I came up with “Toronto’s Snow” for three reasons.
1. I live in Toronto.
2. I accidently deleted my old wordpress and I couldn’t use the same URL.
3. It was the only one that seemed to be available and relevant to me.
Sorry for the inconvenience if you used to go on my other blog and the fact that I was stupid enough to delete something.
But, let me make an intro of myself. Hello, I am Akanksha Gogi, my birthstone is Ruby, my sign is Cancer, I’m born in July 14th of 1998; I am 13 years old, and my blood type is A.
Other Facts About Me:
- I am just finished 7th grade and am going into 8th grade in September.
- I am not fan of pie unless it is really good.
- I am underweight but I still eat a lot of food….nothing changes.
- I don’t fancy hipsters.
- I live in Canada. As I have just said…
- I have a tumblr….I won’t tell what it is though….cause I really don’t care.
- I don’t like insects and unhygienic stuff.
- I like organization. (Like other Type A’s)
- I worry about small mistakes. (Like other Type A’s)
- I like frozen yogurt.
- My favorite food are crackers….especially honey graham crackers.
- I do things as planned…I don’t like trying new things. (Like other Type A’s)
- I like humor.
- I enjoy working hard, and don’t like losing, but don’t go insane if I do lose. (Like other Type A’s)
- I like k-pop. Including: B2ST, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, T-ara, etc. So pretty much groups that make catchy music.
- I watch America’s Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, Marriage Ref, etc.
- New facts coming soon. :P
- OH yah, and I like raspberries.